Crossfire will field 1-3 teams per age division (13U through 17U) for the spring season. Practices have a heavy emphasis on skill development; our number one goal for our athletes is to improve their basketball skills. Tournament schedules and costs are dependent on the age and competitiveness of each team.
- Practices start mid March and run through June with some teams playing into July
- Teams are fielded based on experience and positional needs
- Coaches select players mostly via recruiting
- If needed, younger ages will have tryouts in January in Maple Grove
- 1-3 teams per age division are projected
- Most teams practice at Maple Grove Middle School. South teams will practice in Rosemount.
- All teams are typically formed by Feb 1st
- Costs vary by team based on age and number of tournaments